Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical TeamWox Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any TeamWox related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated TeamWox specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the TeamWox Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 670 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which TeamWox improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 670 standard requirements:
- How does the TeamWox manager ensure against scope creep?
- Why should we expend time and effort to implement measurement?
- How to deal with TeamWox Changes?
- As a sponsor, customer or management, how important is it to meet goals, objectives?
- How will the team or the process owner(s) monitor the implementation plan to see that it is working as intended?
- Schedule Development, Feasibility Analysis, TeamWox Management, Project Closings, Technique: Using the Critical Path Method
- What are specific TeamWox Rules to follow?
- Why is change control necessary?
- What is the risk?
- Is new knowledge gained imbedded in the response plan?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the TeamWox book in PDF containing 670 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your TeamWox self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the TeamWox Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which TeamWox areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough TeamWox Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage TeamWox projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step TeamWox Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 TeamWox project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Is the TeamWox project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this TeamWox project is needed?
- Roles and Responsibilities: What should you do now to ensure that you are meeting all expectations of your current position?
- Procurement Management Plan: Were TeamWox project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What new technologies are being explored in the same area?
- Procurement Management Plan: Were TeamWox project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Milestone List: Identify critical paths (one or more) and which activities are on the critical path?
- Team Operating Agreement: The method to be used in the decision making process; Will it be consensus, majority rule, or the supervisor having the final say?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the TeamWox project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which includes asking team members about the time estimates for their activities and reaching agreement on the calendar date for each activity?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What specific resources will be required for implementation activities?
Step-by-step and complete TeamWox Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 TeamWox project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 TeamWox project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 TeamWox project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 TeamWox project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 TeamWox project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 TeamWox project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any TeamWox project with this in-depth TeamWox Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose TeamWox projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in TeamWox and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make TeamWox investments work better.
This TeamWox All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.