Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Technology Process Improvement Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Technology Process Improvement related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Technology Process Improvement specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Technology Process Improvement Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Technology Process Improvement improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- How do you use technology and people resources to continually improve the quality of information and information services within your organization while meeting legal and ethical requirements?
- Does your conclusion that the Program is adequately funded take into account the current needs for technology and software improvements or updates to effectively implement the Program?
- How should organizational leaders create and manage physical information pathways of business and ITS while creating competitive distinctiveness for your organization?
- How good are you at managing the flow of data from sensor, to process control network, to operations center, to facilities and reservoir models, to business plans?
- How will acceleration of globalization and commercialization of space technology affect the ability of a deliberative interorganization process to make decisions?
- What about policy, strategy, operations, technology, logistics, tactics, plans, command structure, personalities, posture, and environment,just to start with?
- How should organizational leaders structure required procedures and processes for business and ITS in support of the core environment of your organization?
- What are the key elements of an effective regulatory framework for developing control lists and ensuring the licensing process is efficient and effective?
- Are there employees within your organization who are responsible for seeking out, developing, and implementing new products, technologies, or processes?
- Do the work and information processes run smoothly within the service providers organization as well as in cooperation with your IT (security) experts?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Technology Process Improvement book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Technology Process Improvement self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Technology Process Improvement Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Technology Process Improvement areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Technology Process Improvement Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Technology Process Improvement projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Technology Process Improvement Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Technology Process Improvement project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Is the structure for tracking the Technology Process Improvement project schedule well defined and assigned to a specific individual?
- Executing Process Group: Why is it important to determine activity sequencing on Technology Process Improvement projects?
- Source Selection Criteria: What should be considered when developing evaluation standards?
- Quality Audit: Statements of intent remain exactly that until they are put into effect. The next step is to deploy the already stated intentions. In other words, do the plans happen in reality?
- Team Operating Agreement: Communication protocols: how will the team communicate?
- Scope Management Plan: Are you meeting with stake holders and team members?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What information did each stakeholder need to contribute to the Technology Process Improvement projects success?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Account for the four frames of organizations. How can they help Technology Process Improvement project managers understand your organizational context for Technology Process Improvement projects?
- Risk Register: Budget and schedule: what are the estimated costs and schedules for performing risk-related activities?
- Quality Management Plan: Show/provide copy of procedures for taking field notes?
Step-by-step and complete Technology Process Improvement Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Technology Process Improvement project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Technology Process Improvement project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Technology Process Improvement project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Technology Process Improvement project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Technology Process Improvement project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Technology Process Improvement project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Technology Process Improvement project with this in-depth Technology Process Improvement Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Technology Process Improvement projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Technology Process Improvement and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Technology Process Improvement investments work better.
This Technology Process Improvement All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.