Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Technology scouting Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Technology scouting related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Technology scouting specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Technology scouting Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 685 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Technology scouting improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 685 standard requirements:
- Is a Technology scouting Team Work effort in place?
- How much contingency will be available in the budget?
- What baselines are required to be defined and managed?
- Strategic planning -Technology scouting relations
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- Why is change control necessary?
- What would be the goal or target for a Technology scoutings improvement team?
- What happens if you do not have enough funding?
- What are the compelling stakeholder reasons for embarking on Technology scouting?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Technology scouting, and Brand Value
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Technology scouting book in PDF containing 685 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Technology scouting self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Technology scouting Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Technology scouting areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Technology scouting Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Technology scouting projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Technology scouting Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Technology scouting project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are all claims certified by the officer giving rise to the claim (usually the purchasing agent)?
- Schedule Management Plan: Can additional resources be added to subsequent tasks to reduce the durations of those tasks?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is an industry recognized support tool(s) being used for Technology scouting project scheduling & tracking?
- Communications Management Plan: Do you ask; can you recommend others for me to talk with about this initiative?
- Procurement Audit: Are all complaints of late or incorrect payment sent to a person independent of those having cash disbursement responsibilities?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Are all start-up, turn over and close out requirements of the contract satisfied?
- Procurement Management Plan: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Technology scouting project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do the requirements require the creation of new algorithms?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the assigned Technology scouting project manager a PMP (Certified Technology scouting project manager) and experienced?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Can it be enlarged by drawing people from other areas of the organization?
Step-by-step and complete Technology scouting Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Technology scouting project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Technology scouting project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Technology scouting project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Technology scouting project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Technology scouting project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Technology scouting project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Technology scouting project with this in-depth Technology scouting Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Technology scouting projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Technology scouting and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Technology scouting investments work better.
This Technology scouting All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.