Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical The Game Changer Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any The Game Changer related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated The Game Changer specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the The Game Changer Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which The Game Changer improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What process should we select for improvement?
- Is there a control plan in place for sustaining improvements (short and long-term)?
- What key measures identified indicate the performance of the stakeholder process?
- What are our best practices for minimizing The Game Changer project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the The Game Changer project lifecycle?
- Have all non-recommended alternatives been analyzed in sufficient detail?
- Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new The Game Changer in a volatile global economy?
- What other systems, operations, processes, and infrastructures (hiring practices, staffing, training, incentives/rewards, metrics/dashboards/scorecards, etc.) need updates, additions, changes, or deletions in order to facilitate knowledge transfer and improvements?
- How will you measure your The Game Changer effectiveness?
- When is Knowledge Management Measured?
- What role does communication play in the success or failure of a The Game Changer project?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the The Game Changer book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your The Game Changer self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the The Game Changer Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which The Game Changer areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough The Game Changer Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage The Game Changer projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step The Game Changer Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 The Game Changer project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the detailed The Game Changer project plan identify individual responsibilities for the next 4Ð6 weeks?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are overhead costs budgets established on a basis consistent with anticipated direct business base?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree can all members engage in open and interactive discussions?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How would you assess the risk management process in the The Game Changer project?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Specific - Is the objective clear in terms of what, how, when, and where the situation will be changed?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have The Game Changer project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are individual tasks of reasonable time effort (8Ð40 hours)?
- Risk Register: What Should The Audit Role Be In Establishing a Risk Management Process?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do procedures exist that identify when and how human resources are introduced and removed from the The Game Changer project?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a forum where the departments suppliers performance is regularly discussed with the suppliers?
Step-by-step and complete The Game Changer Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 The Game Changer project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 The Game Changer project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 The Game Changer project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 The Game Changer project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 The Game Changer project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 The Game Changer project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any The Game Changer project with this in-depth The Game Changer Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose The Game Changer projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in The Game Changer and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make The Game Changer investments work better.
This The Game Changer All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.