Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical The Open Group Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any The Open Group related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated The Open Group specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the The Open Group Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which The Open Group improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How and when will the baselines be defined?
- What is the mission of the organization?
- Consider your own The Open Group project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
- How do we measure improved The Open Group service perception, and satisfaction?
- Are pertinent alerts monitored, analyzed and distributed to appropriate personnel?
- What are the rough order estimates on cost savings/opportunities that The Open Group brings?
- Does the The Open Group performance meet the customers requirements?
- How do we ensure that implementations of The Open Group products are done in a way that ensures safety?
- Do we have the right people on the bus?
- Is data collected and displayed to better understand customer(s) critical needs and requirements.
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the The Open Group book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your The Open Group self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the The Open Group Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which The Open Group areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough The Open Group Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage The Open Group projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step The Open Group Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 The Open Group project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: Do the acceptance procedures and specifications include the criteria for acceptance/rejection, define the process to be used, and specify the measuring and test equipment that is to be used?
- Change Management Plan: Identify the current level of skills and knowledge and behaviours of the group that will be impacted on. What prerequisite knowledge do these groups need?
- Procurement Audit: Did the bidder comply with requests within the deadline set?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the customer willing to commit significant time to the requirements gathering process?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does the job market and current state of the economy affect human resource management?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are modeling techniques used to determine overall effects of risks on The Open Group project objectives for high probability, high impact risks?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who is responsible for the post implementation review process?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the The Open Group project?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the The Open Group project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Does the The Open Group project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
Step-by-step and complete The Open Group Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 The Open Group project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 The Open Group project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 The Open Group project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 The Open Group project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 The Open Group project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 The Open Group project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any The Open Group project with this in-depth The Open Group Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose The Open Group projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in The Open Group and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make The Open Group investments work better.
This The Open Group All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.