Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical The Technology EP Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any The Technology EP related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated The Technology EP specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the The Technology EP Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 668 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which The Technology EP improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 668 standard requirements:
- How much are sponsors, customers, partners, stakeholders involved in The Technology EP? In other words, what are the risks, if The Technology EP does not deliver successfully?
- Who controls the risk?
- What is our question?
- What should be considered when identifying available resources, constraints, and deadlines?
- Is data and process analysis, root cause analysis and quantifying the gap/opportunity in place?
- Is there a The Technology EP Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
- Is The Technology EP dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- Does the The Technology EP task fit the clients priorities?
- Have the customer needs been translated into specific, measurable requirements? How?
- What is the smallest subset of the problem we can usefully solve?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the The Technology EP book in PDF containing 668 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your The Technology EP self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the The Technology EP Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which The Technology EP areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough The Technology EP Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage The Technology EP projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step The Technology EP Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 The Technology EP project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: What does it mean to say a task is 75% complete after 3 months?
- Work Breakdown Structure: What is the probability that the The Technology EP project duration will exceed xx weeks?
- Planning Process Group: Will the products created live up to the necessary quality?
- Initiating Process Group: What were things that you did well, but could improve, and how?
- Milestone List: Milestone pages should display the UserID of the person who added the milestone. Does a report or query exist that provides this audit information?
- Team Performance Assessment: Do you give group members authority to make at least some important decisions?
- Project Management Plan: If the The Technology EP project management plan is a comprehensive document that guides you in The Technology EP project execution and control, then what should it NOT contain?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent The Technology EP project management strategy been established?
- Procurement Audit: Which contracts have been awarded for works, supply of products or provision of services?
- Procurement Audit: Are all claims certified by the officer giving rise to the claim (usually the purchasing agent)?
Step-by-step and complete The Technology EP Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 The Technology EP project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 The Technology EP project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 The Technology EP project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 The Technology EP project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 The Technology EP project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 The Technology EP project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any The Technology EP project with this in-depth The Technology EP Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose The Technology EP projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in The Technology EP and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make The Technology EP investments work better.
This The Technology EP All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.