Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical TheSkyNet POGS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any TheSkyNet POGS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated TheSkyNet POGS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the TheSkyNet POGS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 703 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which TheSkyNet POGS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 703 standard requirements:
- Identify an operational issue in your organization. for example, could a particular task be done more quickly or more efficiently?
- How much does TheSkyNet POGS help?
- What new services of functionality will be implemented next with TheSkyNet POGS ?
- Who defines (or who defined) the rules and roles?
- How large is the gap between current performance and the customer-specified (goal) performance?
- how do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these TheSkyNet POGS processes?
- Are stakeholder processes mapped?
- We picked a method, now what?
- Who sets the TheSkyNet POGS standards?
- Do the decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the TheSkyNet POGS book in PDF containing 703 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your TheSkyNet POGS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the TheSkyNet POGS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which TheSkyNet POGS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough TheSkyNet POGS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage TheSkyNet POGS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step TheSkyNet POGS Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 TheSkyNet POGS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Issues Management?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are the overhead pools formally and adequately identified?
- Risk Audit: Have you considered the health and safety of everyone in the organization and do you meet work health and safety regulations?
- Team Directory: How do unidentified risks impact the outcome of the TheSkyNet POGS project?
- Initiating Process Group: What input will I be required to provide the TheSkyNet POGS project team?
- Variance Analysis: How does the use of a single conversion element (rather than the traditional labor and overhead elements) affect standard costing?
- Procurement Audit: Can small orders such as magazine subscriptions and non-product items such as membership in organizations be processed by the ordering department?
- Lessons Learned: What regulatory regime controlled how the organization head and program manager directed the organization and TheSkyNet POGS project?
- Executing Process Group: Based on your TheSkyNet POGS project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does the Resource Management Plan include a personnel development plan?
Step-by-step and complete TheSkyNet POGS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 TheSkyNet POGS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 TheSkyNet POGS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 TheSkyNet POGS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 TheSkyNet POGS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 TheSkyNet POGS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 TheSkyNet POGS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any TheSkyNet POGS project with this in-depth TheSkyNet POGS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose TheSkyNet POGS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in TheSkyNet POGS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make TheSkyNet POGS investments work better.
This TheSkyNet POGS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.