Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Top Shelf Productions Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Top Shelf Productions related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Top Shelf Productions specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Top Shelf Productions Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 652 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Top Shelf Productions improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 652 standard requirements:
- Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Top Shelf Productions leaders?
- How much does Top Shelf Productions help?
- What vendors make products that address the Top Shelf Productions needs?
- For estimation problems, how do you develop an estimation statement?
- Is there a Top Shelf Productions Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
- When is the estimated completion date?
- What tools were used to generate the list of possible causes?
- What are the boundaries of the scope? What is in bounds and what is not? What is the start point? What is the stop point?
- Is the performance gap determined?
- Do the Top Shelf Productions decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Top Shelf Productions book in PDF containing 652 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Top Shelf Productions self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Top Shelf Productions Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Top Shelf Productions areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Top Shelf Productions Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Top Shelf Productions projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Top Shelf Productions Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Top Shelf Productions project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Has the expected benefits from realisation of the procurement Top Shelf Productions project been calculated?
- Risk Audit: Do you have proper induction processes for all new paid staff and volunteers who have a specific role and responsibility?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: What additional Top Shelf Productions project(s) could be initiated as a result of this Top Shelf Productions project?
- Procurement Audit: Does the organization have an administrative timetable to assist the staff in implementing the budget calendar?
- Change Management Plan: What is the most positive interpretation it can receive?
- Team Directory: How does the team resolve conflicts and ensure tasks are completed?
- Risk Audit: Have reasonable steps been taken to reduce the risks to acceptable levels?
- Change Management Plan: Do the proposed users have access to the appropriate documentation?
- Executing Process Group: Specific - Is the objective clear in terms of what, how, when, and where the situation will be changed?
- Procurement Management Plan: What is the last item a Top Shelf Productions project manager must do to finalize Top Shelf Productions project close-out?
Step-by-step and complete Top Shelf Productions Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Top Shelf Productions project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Top Shelf Productions project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Top Shelf Productions project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Top Shelf Productions project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Top Shelf Productions project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Top Shelf Productions project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Top Shelf Productions project with this in-depth Top Shelf Productions Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Top Shelf Productions projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Top Shelf Productions and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Top Shelf Productions investments work better.
This Top Shelf Productions All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.