Warrant that your organization evaluates commodity spend and recommends sourcing and purchasing decisions to internal stakeholders by focusing on the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) incorporating customer needs, organizational goals, and market conditions to leverage overall commodity spend.
More Uses of the Total Cost of Ownership Toolkit:
- Establish, maintain, and optimize relationships with resource and technology vendors and partners, aligning the overall utilization of the resources optimally to provide best Total Cost of Ownership and return on investment.
- Foster a culture of teamwork with internal customers to achieve the scope, quality, schedule, and the lowest Total Cost of Ownership objectives.
- Make sure that your organization applies approved project methods, standards and processes to reduce Total Cost of Ownership by applying best practices.
- Drive: partner with business units and technology stakeholders to develop sourcing strategies that generate savings, optimize Total Cost of Ownership, improve supplier performance, and Reduce Risk.
- Develop supplier relationships that leverage supplier capabilities, improve supply continuity and reduce Total Cost of Ownership.
- Ensure you audit; lead negotiations around contractual terms and conditions, pricing, Service Levels and optimize the Total Cost of Ownership.
- Evaluate and negotiate contracts that represent business requirements with a focus to drive optimal Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- Steer: design Business Architecture artifacts and deliverables to deliver expected Business Case and Value Proposition risk, resilience, complexity, reuse, Total Cost of Ownership etc.
- Pilot: leverage market and supplier knowledge to drive lower Total Cost of Ownership (tco).
- Provide an integrated approach with custom solutions to optimize quality, enhance business value and reduce Total Cost of Ownership throughout the lifecycle of an application or project.
- Improve Total Cost of Ownership through Supply Chain cost, quality, and delivery.
- Establish, implement and manage programs to achieve minimum Total Cost of Ownership for the corporation.
- Make sure that your organization participates in the creation of Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) models for large and complex projects.
- Utilize Strategic Sourcing process when appropriate to test pricing in the supply market and establish best cost contracts (Total Cost of Ownership).
- Translate client needs to technical solutions based on a balance of architecture standards and plans, Total Cost of Ownership and feasibility.
- Ensure you foster; lead cross business teams in the creation of annual Supply Chain Planning to achieve Total Cost of Ownership savings through improvements to Policy, Price, Process, Service Levels, and Supplier Management.
- Be accountable for negotiating to meet the lowest Total Cost of Ownership, quality, compliance and business requirement objectives.
- Lead: review software or equipment under consideration to determine ROI and Total Cost of Ownership throughout the lifecycle of the asset.
- Be accountable for reviewing metrics to measure and evaluate IT systems and project performance and Total Cost of Ownership, OR.
- Be accountable for establishing metrics to measure and evaluate IT systems and project performance and Total Cost of Ownership.
- Organize: management the procurement of designated categories to reduce Total Cost of Ownership for goods and services while ensuring uninterrupted supply.
- Identify and categorize investment profiles to prioritize opportunities to lower Total Cost of Ownership and/or Reduce Risk.
- Facilitate selection of fit for purpose technology solutions to support business functional needs while taking into consideration potential complexity for technology portfolio, integration opportunities and Total Cost of Ownership.
- Analyze supply markets, Customer Requirements, and Total Cost of Ownership to determine appropriate sourcing strategy.
- Create strategy for cost effective operations, focused on Total Cost of Ownership.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Total Cost of Ownership Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Total Cost of Ownership related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Total Cost of Ownership specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Total Cost of Ownership Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Total Cost of Ownership improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Where does your organization hurt the most, and what makes the most sense in terms of capabilities, upfront costs, total cost of ownership, and return on investment?
- What can departments do to enhance the ease, speed and efficiency of going to cloud, including stand up time, application provisioning, and total cost of ownership?
- Is equipment that was initially leased and later purchased capitalized at the full original invoice cost and acquisition date based on the inception of the lease?
- Where do you hurt the most, and what makes the most sense in terms of capabilities, upfront costs, total cost of ownership, and return on investment?
- What tools, techniques and processes are appropriate for determining the total cost of ownership of an application during its entire life cycle?
- Is the performance of the engineered barrier system sufficiently well known that its impact on the repository site can be accurately predicted?
- What is the total cost of ownership and ROI benefits you can realize from the consolidation of vendors and integrating your existing portfolio?
- Is management accounting being done during the deployment so that the total cost of deployment can be included within the cost of ownership?
- How extensively available, in your experience, is information related to total cost of ownership or value analysis for purchase decisions?
- How does the vendors total cost of ownership compare when you include customizations, upgrades, infrastructure, and other ongoing costs?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Total Cost of Ownership book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Total Cost of Ownership self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Total Cost of Ownership Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Total Cost of Ownership areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Total Cost of Ownership Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Total Cost of Ownership projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Total Cost of Ownership Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Total Cost of Ownership project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Are procedures in existence that control replanning of unopened work packages, and are corresponding procedures adhered to?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the Total Cost of Ownership project aligns with your organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Decision Log: How does an increasing emphasis on cost containment influence the strategies and tactics used?
- Cost Baseline: Have the actual milestone completion dates been compared to the approved schedule?
- Scope Management Plan: Are funding resource estimates sufficiently detailed and documented for use in planning and tracking the Total Cost of Ownership project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when they occur?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the assigned Total Cost of Ownership Project Manager a PMP (Certified Total Cost of Ownership Project Manager) and experienced?
- Procurement Audit: Was there reasonable justification for the need of the purchase, namely when made towards the end of the financial year?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its systems for communicating with and among staff are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Were Total Cost of Ownership project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
Step-by-step and complete Total Cost of Ownership Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Total Cost of Ownership project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Total Cost of Ownership Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Total Cost of Ownership project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Total Cost of Ownership project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Total Cost of Ownership project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Total Cost of Ownership project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Total Cost of Ownership project with this in-depth Total Cost of Ownership Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Total Cost of Ownership projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Total Cost of Ownership and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Total Cost of Ownership investments work better.
This Total Cost of Ownership All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.