Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Total delivery cost Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Total delivery cost related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Total delivery cost specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Total delivery cost Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Total delivery cost improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are we Assessing Total delivery cost and Risk?
- Are different versions of process maps needed to account for the different types of inputs?
- how do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Total delivery cost processes?
- Who else should we help?
- Teaches and consults on quality process improvement, project management, and accelerated Total delivery cost techniques
- What is the overall business strategy?
- How will report readings be checked to effectively monitor performance?
- Do the decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Are there different segments of customers?
- How do we go about Comparing Total delivery cost approaches/solutions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Total delivery cost book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Total delivery cost self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Total delivery cost Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Total delivery cost areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Total delivery cost Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Total delivery cost projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Total delivery cost Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Total delivery cost project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: What is involved in Total delivery cost project scope management, and why is good Total delivery cost project scope management so important on information technology Total delivery cost projects?
- Initiating Process Group: How is each deliverable reviewed, verified, and validated?
- Network Diagram: If a current contract exists, can you provide the vendor name, contract start, and contract expiration date?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to formally recognize new Total delivery cost projects?
- Requirements Documentation: Have the benefits identified with the system being identified clearly?
- Quality Metrics: Subjective quality component: customer satisfaction, how do we measure it?
- Procurement Audit: Where funding is being arranged by borrowings, do these have the necessary approval and legal authority?
- Scope Management Plan: Has the selected plan been formulated using cost effectiveness and incremental analysis techniques?
- Risk Register: Schedule Impact/Severity Estimated Range (workdays) Assume the event happens, what is the potential impact?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the Total delivery cost project sufficiently qualified?
Step-by-step and complete Total delivery cost Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Total delivery cost project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Total delivery cost project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Total delivery cost project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Total delivery cost project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Total delivery cost project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Total delivery cost project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Total delivery cost project with this in-depth Total delivery cost Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Total delivery cost projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Total delivery cost and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Total delivery cost investments work better.
This Total delivery cost All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.