Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Training and development Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Training and development related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Training and development specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Training and development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Training and development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What potential megatrends could make our business model obsolete?
- What are your key Training and development organizational performance measures, including key short and longer-term financial measures?
- What do we stand for--and what are we against?
- What threat is Training and development addressing?
- Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the Training and development team, Training and development itself?
- In retrospect, of the projects that we pulled the plug on, what percent do we wish had been allowed to keep going, and what percent do we wish had ended earlier?
- Schedule -can it be done in the given time?
- Is a response plan in place for when the input, process, or output measures indicate an out-of-control condition?
- Is a solid data collection plan established that includes measurement systems analysis?
- What tools were used to generate the list of possible causes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Training and development book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Training and development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Training and development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Training and development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Training and development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Training and development projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Training and development Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Training and development project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: Has the relevant business unit been notified of installation and support requirements?
- Risk Audit: Can analytical tests provide evidence that is as strong as evidence from traditional substantive tests?
- Cost Management Plan: Mitigation Ð Based on the action, cost and probability of success, will the mitigation be made?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Implementation of actions: Who are the responsible units?
- Cost Management Plan: Do Training and development project managers participating in the Training and development project know the Training and development projects true status first hand?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Does the stakeholder want to be involved or merely need to be informed about the Training and development project and its process?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have the key functions and capabilities been defined and assigned to each release or iteration?
- Risk Register: What are the assumptions and current status that support the assessment of the risk?
- Procurement Audit: Are there internal control systems in place to secure that laws and regulations are observed?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a policy on purchasing from users of company products?
Step-by-step and complete Training and development Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Training and development project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Training and development project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Training and development project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Training and development project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Training and development project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Training and development project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Training and development project with this in-depth Training and development Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Training and development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Training and development and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Training and development investments work better.
This Training and development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.