Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Tuple space Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Tuple space related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Tuple space specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Tuple space Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 710 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Tuple space improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 710 standard requirements:
- What about Tuple space Analysis of results?
- Is the gap/opportunity displayed and communicated in financial terms?
- How do you assess your Tuple space workforce capability and capacity needs, including skills, competencies, and staffing levels?
- Is the solution technically practical?
- Who is going to care?
- Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Tuple space activities?
- Will Tuple space have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
- How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Tuple space into the services that we provide?
- How to measure variability?
- What measurements are possible, practicable and meaningful?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Tuple space book in PDF containing 710 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Tuple space self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Tuple space Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Tuple space areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Tuple space Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Tuple space projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Tuple space Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Tuple space project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: For example, will the forecasts be based on trend analysis and earned value statistics?
- Issue Log: How is this initiative related to other portfolios, programs, or Tuple space projects?
- Requirements Management Plan: How will you develop the schedule of requirements activities?
- Quality Management Plan: How will you know that a change is actually an improvement?
- Planning Process Group: Is the organization showing technical capacity and leadership commitment to keep working with the Tuple space project and to repeat it?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What is the past performance of the Tuple space project manager?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are significant decision points, constraints, and interfaces identified as key milestones?
- Risk Management Plan: How would you suggest monitoring for risk transition indicators?
- Planning Process Group: When developing the estimates for Tuple space project phases, you choose to add the individual estimates for the activities that comprise each phase. What type of estimation method are you using?
- Procurement Management Plan: In which phase of the Acquisition Process Cycle does source qualifications reside?
Step-by-step and complete Tuple space Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Tuple space project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Tuple space project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Tuple space project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Tuple space project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Tuple space project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Tuple space project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Tuple space project with this in-depth Tuple space Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Tuple space projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Tuple space and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Tuple space investments work better.
This Tuple space All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.