Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical TurboCASH Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any TurboCASH related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated TurboCASH specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the TurboCASH Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 677 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which TurboCASH improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 677 standard requirements:
- How large is the gap between current performance and the customer-specified (goal) performance?
- How will the day-to-day responsibilities for monitoring and continual improvement be transferred from the improvement team to the process owner?
- What situation(s) led to this TurboCASH Self Assessment?
- What charts has the team used to display the components of variation in the process?
- Do the problem and goal statements meet the SMART criteria (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound)?
- Which functions and people interact with the supplier and or customer?
- Were any designed experiments used to generate additional insight into the data analysis?
- Are there any constraints known that bear on the ability to perform TurboCASH work? How is the team addressing them?
- What quality tools were useful in the control phase?
- Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the TurboCASH team, TurboCASH itself?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the TurboCASH book in PDF containing 677 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your TurboCASH self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the TurboCASH Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which TurboCASH areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough TurboCASH Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage TurboCASH projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step TurboCASH Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 TurboCASH project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Baseline: Is the requested change request a result of changes in other TurboCASH project(s)?
- Project Scope Statement: Relevant - ask yourself can you get there; why are we doing this TurboCASH project?
- WBS Dictionary: Is undistributed budget limited to contract effort which cannot yet be planned to CWBS elements at or below the level specified for reporting to the Government?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is it necessary to deeply assess all TurboCASH project risks?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Model-building: What data-analytic strategies are useful when building proportional-hazards models?
- Procurement Audit: Are there reasonable procedures to identify possible sources of supply?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have the key functions and capabilities been defined and assigned to each release or iteration?
- Procurement Audit: Were products/services not received within the prescribed time limit?
- Quality Management Plan: How do your action plans support the strategic objectives?
- Cost Management Plan: Cost estimate preparation Ð What cost estimates will be prepared during the TurboCASH project phases?
Step-by-step and complete TurboCASH Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 TurboCASH project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 TurboCASH project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 TurboCASH project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 TurboCASH project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 TurboCASH project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 TurboCASH project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any TurboCASH project with this in-depth TurboCASH Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose TurboCASH projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in TurboCASH and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make TurboCASH investments work better.
This TurboCASH All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.