Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Two-man rule Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Two-man rule related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Two-man rule specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Two-man rule Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 695 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Two-man rule improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 695 standard requirements:
- How do the Two-man rule results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- What are your current levels and trends in key Two-man rule measures or indicators of product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers?
- What should a proof of concept or pilot accomplish?
- What should the next improvement project be that is related to Two-man rule?
- What are the boundaries of the scope? What is in bounds and what is not? What is the start point? What is the stop point?
- Have all basic functions of Two-man rule been defined?
- Is Two-man rule Required?
- Is there any reason to believe the opposite of my current belief?
- What will be measured?
- Is knowledge gained on process shared and institutionalized?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Two-man rule book in PDF containing 695 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Two-man rule self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Two-man rule Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Two-man rule areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Two-man rule Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Two-man rule projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Two-man rule Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Two-man rule project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Schedule preparation _ How will the schedules be prepared during each phase of the Two-man rule project?
- Change Management Plan: Who is the target audience of the piece of information?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are internal Two-man rule project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures defining the scope, procedures, and deliverables defining quality control?
- Procurement Audit: Is the organization aware and informed about international procurement standards and good practice?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Describe a Two-man rule project that suffered from scope creep. Could it have been avoided?
- Closing Process Group: Does the close educate others to improve performance?
- Procurement Audit: Does the contract include performance-based clauses?
- WBS Dictionary: Are authorized changes being incorporated in a timely manner?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you know all the stakeholders impacted by the Two-man rule project and what their needs are?
Step-by-step and complete Two-man rule Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Two-man rule project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Two-man rule project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Two-man rule project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Two-man rule project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Two-man rule project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Two-man rule project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Two-man rule project with this in-depth Two-man rule Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Two-man rule projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Two-man rule and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Two-man rule investments work better.
This Two-man rule All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.