Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Unit4 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Unit4 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Unit4 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Unit4 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 688 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Unit4 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 688 standard requirements:
- What process should we select for improvement?
- Can we do Unit4 without complex (expensive) analysis?
- What communications are necessary to support the implementation of the solution?
- Are we using Unit4 to communicate information about our Cybersecurity Risk Management programs including the effectiveness of those programs to stakeholders, including boards, investors, auditors, and insurers?
- How do we focus on what is right -not who is right?
- Did any additional data need to be collected?
- What are the short and long-term Unit4 goals?
- What problems are you facing and how do you consider Unit4 will circumvent those obstacles?
- What are the gaps in my knowledge and experience?
- Has a high-level as is process map been completed, verified and validated?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Unit4 book in PDF containing 688 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Unit4 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Unit4 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Unit4 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Unit4 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Unit4 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Unit4 Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Unit4 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What is the purpose of assigning and documenting responsibility?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Unit4 project risks?
- Procurement Audit: Is it on a regular basis examined whether it is possible to enter into public private partnerships with private suppliers?
- Team Operating Agreement: Does your team need access to all documents and information at all times?
- Procurement Audit: When such references were made, was a precise description of the performance not otherwise possible and were those references accompanied by the words or equivalent?
- Procurement Audit: Were the performance conditions under the contract comprehensive and unambiguous?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Most people let you know when others re too busy, but are others really too busy?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do individual skills and abilities match task demands?
- Initiating Process Group: What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Planning Process Group: What is involved in Unit4 project scope management, and why is good Unit4 project scope management so important on information technology Unit4 projects?
Step-by-step and complete Unit4 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Unit4 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Unit4 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Unit4 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Unit4 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Unit4 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Unit4 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Unit4 project with this in-depth Unit4 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Unit4 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Unit4 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Unit4 investments work better.
This Unit4 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.