Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical VMware Certified Professional Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any VMware Certified Professional related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated VMware Certified Professional specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the VMware Certified Professional Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 680 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which VMware Certified Professional improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 680 standard requirements:
- In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice clients have in our category in our favor?
- Are there measurements based on task performance?
- How will you measure your VMware Certified Professional effectiveness?
- What problems are you facing and how do you consider VMware Certified Professional will circumvent those obstacles?
- Have the problem and goal statements been updated to reflect the additional knowledge gained from the analyze phase?
- What are our VMware Certified Professional Processes?
- How do we link Measurement and Risk?
- What are our key indicators that you will measure, analyze and track?
- How do you use VMware Certified Professional data and information to support organizational decision making and innovation?
- In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice in our category in our favor, as Method introduced style and design to cleaning and Virgin America returned glamor to flying?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the VMware Certified Professional book in PDF containing 680 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your VMware Certified Professional self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the VMware Certified Professional Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which VMware Certified Professional areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough VMware Certified Professional Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage VMware Certified Professional projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step VMware Certified Professional Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 VMware Certified Professional project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How useful was the format and content of the VMware Certified Professional project Status Report to you?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How do risks change during the VMware Certified Professional projects life cycle?
- Issue Log: Are the stakeholders getting the information they need, are they consulted, are their concerns addressed?
- Schedule Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess VMware Certified Professional project risks at various VMware Certified Professional project stages?
- Requirements Documentation: How linear / iterative is your Requirements Gathering process (or will it be)?
- Source Selection Criteria: What documentation is needed for a tradeoff decision?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Are there people whose voices or interests in the issue may not be heard?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree is there a sense that only the team can succeed?
- Source Selection Criteria: What documentation should be used to support the selection decision?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system provide for the determination of cost variances attributable to the excess usage of material?
Step-by-step and complete VMware Certified Professional Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 VMware Certified Professional project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 VMware Certified Professional project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 VMware Certified Professional project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 VMware Certified Professional project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 VMware Certified Professional project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 VMware Certified Professional project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any VMware Certified Professional project with this in-depth VMware Certified Professional Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose VMware Certified Professional projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in VMware Certified Professional and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make VMware Certified Professional investments work better.
This VMware Certified Professional All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.