This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in VMware vSphere assessment.
'The Art of Service self assessment reporting is exceptionally good. Out of box report creating was a great help to validate 'What/if' analysis. Data security was paramount factor and it was very well managed by The Art of Service' - IT Director in the Retail Industry
'Implementation was smooth and The Art of Service was leveraged for an immediate value add.' - Director Business Intelligence & Analytics
'The tool is great for reporting and has really allowed effective decision making.' - Associate Director, IT PMO in the Manufacturing Industry
What Is The VMware vSphere Self-Assessment?
The VMware vSphere Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the VMware vSphere work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every VMware vSphere task and that every VMware vSphere outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring VMware vSphere opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored VMware vSphere advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth VMware vSphere Self-Assessment. Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which VMware vSphere improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The VMware vSphere Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 618 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough VMware vSphere Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The VMware vSphere Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose VMware vSphere projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in VMware vSphere and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define VMware vSphere with this VMware vSphere Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 618 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Who are the VMware vSphere improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- Define Question: How did the VMware vSphere manager receive input to the development of a VMware vSphere improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
- Measure Question: How do we ensure that implementations of VMware vSphere products are done in a way that ensures safety?
- Analyze Question: When a VMware vSphere manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
- Improve Question: What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your VMware vSphere strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- Control Question: Are there any constraints known that bear on the ability to perform VMware vSphere work? How is the team addressing them?
- Sustain Question: Among the VMware vSphere product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Value [to you] of the VMware vSphere Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal VMware vSphere Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.