Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Value-Adding Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Value-Adding related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Value-Adding specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Value-Adding Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Value-Adding improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How can senior executive teams strengthen Risk Management in a way that is both strategic and value-adding?
- How can senior executive teams strengthen risk management in a way that is both strategic and value-adding?
- What are our needs in relation to Value-Adding skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
- What is our maximum value-adding contribution across an entire patient population?
- Are new process steps, standards, and documentation ingrained into normal operations?
- Why identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- Are audit criteria, scope, frequency and methods defined?
- Were lessons learned captured and communicated?
- What is our competitive advantage?
- What do we want to improve?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Value-Adding book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Value-Adding self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Value-Adding Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Value-Adding areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Value-Adding Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Value-Adding projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Value-Adding Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Value-Adding project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How satisfied are you with your involvement in the development and/or review of the Value-Adding project Scope during Value-Adding project Initiation and Planning?
- Procurement Audit: Has the expected benefits from realisation of the procurement Value-Adding project been calculated?
- Source Selection Criteria: Do you discuss all weaknesses, significant weaknesses, and deficiencies?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the plan consistent with industry best practices?
- Cost Management Plan: Have the key functions and capabilities been defined and assigned to each release or iteration?
- Procurement Audit: Are there policies regarding special approval for capital expenditures?
- Scope Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Value-Adding project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the Value-Adding project need to be analyzed further to uncover additional responsibilities?
- Contractor Status Report: What is the average response time for answering a support call?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What tools are available to determine whether all contract functional and compliance areas of performance objectives, measures, and incentives have been met?
Step-by-step and complete Value-Adding Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Value-Adding project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Value-Adding project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Value-Adding project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Value-Adding project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Value-Adding project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Value-Adding project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Value-Adding project with this in-depth Value-Adding Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Value-Adding projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Value-Adding and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Value-Adding investments work better.
This Value-Adding All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.