Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Value stream mapping software Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Value stream mapping software related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Value stream mapping software specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Value stream mapping software Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 715 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Value stream mapping software improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 715 standard requirements:
- Value Stream Mapping. Is it taking too much time to get a product or service to your customer?
- Are pertinent alerts monitored, analyzed and distributed to appropriate personnel?
- Is it taking too much time to get a product or service to your customer?
- Where is the data coming from to measure compliance?
- Who will manage the integration of tools?
- Why do we need to keep records?
- What trophy do we want on our mantle?
- Are operating procedures consistent?
- Is the scope of Value stream mapping software defined?
- Where is it measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Value stream mapping software book in PDF containing 715 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Value stream mapping software self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Value stream mapping software Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Value stream mapping software areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Value stream mapping software Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Value stream mapping software projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Value stream mapping software Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Value stream mapping software project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement function/unit have the ability to negotiate with customers and suppliers?
- Process Improvement Plan: Have the supporting tools been developed or acquired?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the IMS used by all levels of management for Value stream mapping software project implementation and control?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you know if the Value stream mapping software project requires outside equipment or vendor resources?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Do documented requirements exist for all critical components and areas, including technical, business, interfaces, performance, security and conversion requirements?
- Team Directory: Does a Value stream mapping software project team directory list all resources assigned to the Value stream mapping software project?
- Milestone List: Describe the industry you are in and the market growth opportunities. What is the market for your technology, product or service?
- Source Selection Criteria: What management structure does the organization consider as optimal for performing the contract?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist for approving or rejecting changes?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are actual Value stream mapping software project results compared with planned or expected results to determine the variance?
Step-by-step and complete Value stream mapping software Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Value stream mapping software project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Value stream mapping software project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Value stream mapping software project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Value stream mapping software project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Value stream mapping software project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Value stream mapping software project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Value stream mapping software project with this in-depth Value stream mapping software Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Value stream mapping software projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Value stream mapping software and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Value stream mapping software investments work better.
This Value stream mapping software All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.