Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Values education Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Values education related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Values education specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Values education Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 826 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Values education improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 826 standard requirements:
- How do we decide how much to remunerate an employee?
- Do we think we know, or do we know we know ?
- Are we taking our company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- How are we doing compared to our industry?
- What does Values education success mean to the stakeholders?
- How do you improve your likelihood of success ?
- For your Values education project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- What does the data say about the performance of the stakeholder process?
- How do we improve productivity?
- How will the Values education team and the group measure complete success of Values education?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Values education book in PDF containing 826 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Values education self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Values education Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Values education areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Values education Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Values education projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Values education Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Values education project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Performance Assessment: How does Values education project termination impact Values education project team members?
- Procurement Audit: Are all purchase orders signed by the purchasing agent?
- Project Schedule: Have all Values education project delays been adequately accounted for, communicated to all stakeholders and adjustments made in overall Values education project schedule?
- Cost Baseline: Vac -variance at completion, how much over/under budget do you expect to be?
- Project Scope Statement: Are the input requirements from the team members clearly documented and communicated?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Who is best positioned to know and assist in identifying such factors?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will the product release be stable and mature enough to be deployed in the user community?
- Change Request: What should be regulated in a change control operating instruction?
- Risk Audit: Do you promote education and training opportunities?
- Procurement Audit: Are individuals with check-signing responsibility prohibited from signing blank checks?
Step-by-step and complete Values education Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Values education project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Values education project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Values education project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Values education project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Values education project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Values education project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Values education project with this in-depth Values education Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Values education projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Values education and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Values education investments work better.
This Values education All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.