This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Videoconferencing assessment.
'I was completely impressed with the assessment's coverage of questions and processes. No matter which angle you take, it's in there. This made ease of use very impressive and very appealing. Not to mention the time saved in finding our to priorities with the dynamic RACI diagram.' - GIS Data Analyst in the Government Industry
'The tool is easy to use and creates great dashboards. Visually appealing & understandable' - Senior SharePoint Developer in the Government Industry
'The Art of Service's self assessment has proven to be an excellent tool for getting the information out of the organization and into the hands of project managers. It was easy to get started, but the product also has the depth of functionality to keep us learning and innovating for years.' - Business Intelligence Manager in the Education Industry
What Is The Videoconferencing Self-Assessment?
The Videoconferencing Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Videoconferencing work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Videoconferencing task and that every Videoconferencing outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Videoconferencing opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Videoconferencing advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Videoconferencing Self-Assessment. Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Videoconferencing improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Videoconferencing Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 618 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Videoconferencing Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Videoconferencing Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Videoconferencing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Videoconferencing and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Videoconferencing with this Videoconferencing Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 618 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Videoconferencing? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- Define Question: What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Videoconferencing agendas for the next 3 years?
- Measure Question: How to Secure Videoconferencing?
- Analyze Question: How does Videoconferencing integrate with other business initiatives?
- Improve Question: Which customers cant participate in our Videoconferencing domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- Control Question: How is the value delivered by Videoconferencing being measured?
- Sustain Question: Is Videoconferencing dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Value [to you] of the Videoconferencing Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Videoconferencing Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.