Have an open dialogue with the product and Sales Team sharing ideas for operational improvements and new tools to support your growing business.
More Uses of the Virtual CFO Toolkit:
- Organize: Account Management for a variety of clients across multiple industries.
- Be accountable for maintaining internal Control Environment and adherence to organization SOPs for your client teams.
- Ensure you handle; lead and contribute to special projects periodically.
- Pilot: in order to bethe Strategic Partner for your clients.
- Execute Account Planning and initiate initial conversations and with Target Accounts in your territory.
- Be accountable for accounting firms, and popular Accounting Software providers.
- Be accountable for managing accounts payable workflow for a variety of clients.
- Manage knowledge, skills and other abilities.
- Ensure you chart; leAd Cloud accounting specialization.
- Standardize: review, understand and analyze Financial Reporting for your clients.
- Initiate: external communication with clients and at times other stakeholders.
- Be accountable for bookkeeping services for a variety of clients.
- Methodize: client Accounting Management.
- Provide skills, knowledge and other abilities.
- Be accountable for managing receipt retention and employee expenses for a variety of clients.
- Direct: management of the month end closing process for your client teams.
- Oversee: finance and Operations Management.
- Assure your planning complies; resourcefulness (especially online) in executing projects.
- Be accountable for budgeting and forecasting for your clients.
- Direct: external communication with clients, vendors and at times other stakeholders.
- Systematize: functional/technical expertise.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Virtual CFO Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Virtual CFO related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Virtual CFO specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Virtual CFO Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Virtual CFO improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Do you feel that more should be done in the Virtual CFO area?
- Do the viable solutions scale to future needs?
- Who will provide the final approval of Virtual CFO deliverables?
- What sources do you use to gather information for a Virtual CFO study?
- Can you measure the return on analysis?
- Where do the Virtual CFO decisions reside?
- How can you best use all of your knowledge repositories to enhancE Learning and sharing?
- What are the Strategic Priorities for this year?
- How does Cost-to-Serve Analysis help?
- What is your competitive advantage?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Virtual CFO book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Virtual CFO self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Virtual CFO Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Virtual CFO areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Virtual CFO Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Virtual CFO projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Virtual CFO Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Virtual CFO project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Virtual CFO project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Virtual CFO Project Team have enough people to execute the Virtual CFO Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Virtual CFO Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Virtual CFO Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Virtual CFO project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Virtual CFO Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Virtual CFO Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Virtual CFO project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Virtual CFO project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Virtual CFO project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Virtual CFO project with this in-depth Virtual CFO Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Virtual CFO projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Virtual CFO and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Virtual CFO investments work better.
This Virtual CFO All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.