Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Virtual team Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Virtual team related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Virtual team specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Virtual team Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Virtual team improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Do we want a BICC that is permanent with a physical team, or is it better to have a virtual team that includes employees in several business units and IT organizations?
- Do traditional team members identify themselves with the team more than members of virtual teams, and do others perceive greater trust within teams?
- Originally, agile project management required collocated teams. How could a new product or service be developed in the 21st century without them?
- How do you support the global virtual team to coordinate and resolve potentially conflicting local instructions?
- If trust is so important for the reduction of conflict, how can it be increased in more virtual teams?
- What is the ROI in a vacuum, that is, what is the virtual teams ROI relative to doing nothing at all?
- How do organizations determine which technologies best fit a variety of virtual team tasks?
- The virtual team structure should promote task accomplishment. Are there clear goals?
- How is agile project management performed in the context of virtual teams?
- What can leaders do to coordinate and motivate virtual teams to high performance?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Virtual team book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Virtual team self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Virtual team Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Virtual team areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Virtual team Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Virtual team projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Virtual team Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Virtual team project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Virtual team project management strategy been established?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is PERT / Critical Path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Procurement Audit: Are employees with cash disbursement responsibilities required to take their scheduled vacations?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Based on your Virtual team project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: What is the probability the Virtual team project can be completed in 47 weeks?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Does the software engineering team have the right mix of skills?
- Procurement Audit: Is a cost/benefit analysis, a cost/effectiveness or a financial analysis considering life-cycle costs performed and is the funding of the procurement guaranteed?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Have top software and customer managers formally committed to support the Virtual team project?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What types of learning are targeted (e.g., cognitive, affective, psychomotor, procedural)?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Research risk management software. Are many products available?
Step-by-step and complete Virtual team Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Virtual team project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Virtual team project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Virtual team project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Virtual team project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Virtual team project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Virtual team project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Virtual team project with this in-depth Virtual team Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Virtual team projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Virtual team and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Virtual team investments work better.
This Virtual team All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.