Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Visual Studio Tools for Office Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Visual Studio Tools for Office related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Visual Studio Tools for Office specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Visual Studio Tools for Office Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 661 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Visual Studio Tools for Office improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 661 standard requirements:
- Are key measures identified and agreed upon?
- Is the team sponsored by a champion or stakeholder leader?
- What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Visual Studio Tools for Office project?
- How will effects be measured?
- Are possible solutions generated and tested?
- At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Visual Studio Tools for Office is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
- How much contingency will be available in the budget?
- In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice clients have in our category in our favor?
- Are we Assessing Visual Studio Tools for Office and Risk?
- Your reputation and success is your lifeblood, and Visual Studio Tools for Office shows you how to stay relevant, add value, and win and retain customers
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Visual Studio Tools for Office book in PDF containing 661 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Visual Studio Tools for Office self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Visual Studio Tools for Office Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Visual Studio Tools for Office areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Visual Studio Tools for Office Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Visual Studio Tools for Office projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Visual Studio Tools for Office Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Visual Studio Tools for Office project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: Will the Risk Status be reported to management on a regular and frequent basis?
- Cost Management Plan: Are Vendor contract reports, reviews and visits conducted periodically?
- Project Management Plan: How can you best help the organization to develop consistent practices in Visual Studio Tools for Office project management planning stages?
- Cost Baseline: Will the Visual Studio Tools for Office project fail if the change request is not executed?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are risk oriented checklists used during risk identification?
- Executing Process Group: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Visual Studio Tools for Office project?
- Executing Process Group: What does it mean to take a systems view of a Visual Studio Tools for Office project?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its planning processes are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Scope Management Plan: Are all payments made according to the contract(s)?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Visual Studio Tools for Office project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
Step-by-step and complete Visual Studio Tools for Office Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Visual Studio Tools for Office project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Visual Studio Tools for Office project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Visual Studio Tools for Office project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Visual Studio Tools for Office project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Visual Studio Tools for Office project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Visual Studio Tools for Office project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Visual Studio Tools for Office project with this in-depth Visual Studio Tools for Office Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Visual Studio Tools for Office projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Visual Studio Tools for Office and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Visual Studio Tools for Office investments work better.
This Visual Studio Tools for Office All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.