Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Visual communication Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Visual communication related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Visual communication specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Visual communication Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 718 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Visual communication improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 718 standard requirements:
- What are the best opportunities for value improvement?
- Does the Visual communication task fit the clients priorities?
- Are the units of measure consistent?
- Why is it important to have senior management support for a Visual communication project?
- When is Knowledge Management Measured?
- Has a high-level as is process map been completed, verified and validated?
- Is knowledge gained on process shared and institutionalized?
- What is our Visual communication Strategy?
- What are the compelling stakeholder reasons for embarking on Visual communication?
- How did the team generate the list of possible solutions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Visual communication book in PDF containing 718 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Visual communication self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Visual communication Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Visual communication areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Visual communication Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Visual communication projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Visual communication Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Visual communication project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Performance Report: To what degree is there centralized control of information sharing?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you understand the communication expectations for this Visual communication project?
- Issue Log: Are stakeholder roles recognized by the organization?
- Lessons Learned: How effective were the communications materials in providing and orienting team members about the details of the Visual communication project?
- Work Breakdown Structure: How will you and your Visual communication project team define the Visual communication projects scope and work breakdown structure?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Vendor contract reports, reviews and visits conducted periodically?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the difference between using brainstorming and the Delphi technique for risk identification?
- Procurement Management Plan: Was an original risk assessment/risk management plan completed?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the delay in one subVisual communication project going to affect another?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: No Rs: If a task has no one listed as Responsible, who is getting the job done?
Step-by-step and complete Visual communication Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Visual communication project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Visual communication project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Visual communication project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Visual communication project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Visual communication project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Visual communication project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Visual communication project with this in-depth Visual communication Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Visual communication projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Visual communication and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Visual communication investments work better.
This Visual communication All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.