This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in VoIP assessment.
'Significant ease of use, widespread user adoption, happy user community. The best self-assessment tool there is.' - Business Analyst in the Transportation Industry
'As a hands-on experience, the resulting data I've seen has been phenomenal. I wish all products handled data so smoothly and cleanly.' - BI Leader in the Manufacturing Industry
'The tool works great and the support is great when assessing processes and interpreting dashboards that could be intricate.' - IT Specialist in the Government Industry
What Is The VoIP Self-Assessment?
The VoIP Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the VoIP work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every VoIP task and that every VoIP outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring VoIP opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored VoIP advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth VoIP Self-Assessment. Featuring 723 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which VoIP improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The VoIP Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 723 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough VoIP Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The VoIP Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose VoIP projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in VoIP and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define VoIP with this VoIP Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 723 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Are assumptions made in VoIP stated explicitly?
- Define Question: Should the process of snap back be used when a number is ported from a pstn service provider to a voip service provider or is it correct to leave it with the voip provider who has obtained the number form another type of carrier?
- Measure Question: What would happen if VoIP werenêt done?
- Analyze Question: Is the VoIP process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary?
- Improve Question: What would happen if VoIP werenêt done?
- Control Question: Will the quality of the voip service be the same as what I am used to?
- Sustain Question: What type of telephone or equipment do I require to use the service, e.g. a computer, a traditional handset, a dedicated voip handset?
Value [to you] of the VoIP Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal VoIP Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.