Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical VoLTE Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any VoLTE related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated VoLTE specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the VoLTE Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 930 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which VoLTE improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 930 standard requirements:
- Is Supporting VoLTE documentation required?
- Was a cause-and-effect diagram used to explore the different types of causes (or sources of variation)?
- How is the value delivered by VoLTE being measured?
- Are there any constraints (technical, political, cultural, or otherwise) that would inhibit certain solutions?
- What customer feedback methods were used to solicit their input?
- Whose voice (department, ethnic group, women, older workers, etc) might you have missed hearing from in your company, and how might you amplify this voice to create positive momentum for your business?
- What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your VoLTE processes?
- Is it clearly defined in and to your organization what you do?
- What are all of our VoLTE domains and what do they do?
- Have benefits been optimized with all key stakeholders?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the VoLTE book in PDF containing 930 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your VoLTE self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the VoLTE Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which VoLTE areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough VoLTE Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage VoLTE projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step VoLTE Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 VoLTE project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Has an organization readiness assessment been conducted?
- Risk Register: Are there other alternative controls that could be implemented?
- Project Scope Statement: Is there a Quality Assurance Plan documented and filed?
- Quality Management Plan: What other teams / processes would be impacted by changes to the current process, and how?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What hierarchical authority does the stakeholder have in the organization?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the correct WBS element identified for each task and milestone in the IMS?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the VoLTE project?
- Scope Management Plan: Has appropriate allowance been made for the effect of the learning curve on all personnel joining the VoLTE project who do not have the required prior industry, functional & technical expertise?
- Scope Management Plan: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other VoLTE projects, systems, Vendors and the organization's work effort?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who will initially review the VoLTE project work or products to ensure it meets the applicable acceptance criteria?
Step-by-step and complete VoLTE Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 VoLTE project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 VoLTE project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 VoLTE project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 VoLTE project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 VoLTE project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 VoLTE project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any VoLTE project with this in-depth VoLTE Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose VoLTE projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in VoLTE and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make VoLTE investments work better.
This VoLTE All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.