Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical WCF Data Services Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any WCF Data Services related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated WCF Data Services specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the WCF Data Services Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 891 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which WCF Data Services improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 891 standard requirements:
- How will success or failure be measured?
- How do controls support value?
- How would you define the culture here?
- Are there WCF Data Services problems defined?
- To what extent does management recognize WCF Data Services as a tool to increase the results?
- Has implementation been effective in reaching specified objectives?
- Is a WCF Data Services Team Work effort in place?
- If you could go back in time five years, what decision would you make differently? What is your best guess as to what decision youre making today you might regret five years from now?
- What tools were used to tap into the creativity and encourage outside the box thinking?
- What are our needs in relation to WCF Data Services skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the WCF Data Services book in PDF containing 891 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your WCF Data Services self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the WCF Data Services Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which WCF Data Services areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough WCF Data Services Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage WCF Data Services projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step WCF Data Services Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 WCF Data Services project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: Will the QA related information be reported regularly as part of the Status Reporting mechanisms?
- Cost Management Plan: What will be the split of responsibilities of progress measurement and controls among the owner, contractor, subcontractors, and vendors?
- Work Breakdown Structure: Is the Work breakdown Structure (WBS) defined and is the scope of the WCF Data Services project clear with assigned deliverable owners?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are meeting minutes captured and sent out after meetings?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is the BEST thing to do to try to complete a WCF Data Services project two days earlier?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does a documented WCF Data Services project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have all involved WCF Data Services project stakeholders and work groups committed to the WCF Data Services project?
- Risk Audit: Does your board meet regularly and document all decisions and actions?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Can it be enlarged by drawing people from other areas of the organization?
- Procurement Audit: Does the organization make sources of information beyond the tender documents equally available for all the candidates?
Step-by-step and complete WCF Data Services Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 WCF Data Services project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 WCF Data Services project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 WCF Data Services project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 WCF Data Services project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 WCF Data Services project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 WCF Data Services project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any WCF Data Services project with this in-depth WCF Data Services Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose WCF Data Services projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in WCF Data Services and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make WCF Data Services investments work better.
This WCF Data Services All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.