Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical WSO2 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any WSO2 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated WSO2 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the WSO2 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 720 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which WSO2 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 720 standard requirements:
- What tools were used to narrow the list of possible causes?
- What tools were used to evaluate the potential solutions?
- Your reputation and success is your lifeblood, and WSO2 shows you how to stay relevant, add value, and win and retain customers
- What is our theory of human motivation, and how does our compensation plan fit with that view?
- How did the WSO2 manager receive input to the development of a WSO2 improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
- How do we make it meaningful in connecting WSO2 with what users do day-to-day?
- Who have we, as a company, historically been when weve been at our best?
- Have specific policy objectives been defined?
- Is there a Performance Baseline?
- Political -is anyone trying to undermine this project?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the WSO2 book in PDF containing 720 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your WSO2 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the WSO2 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which WSO2 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough WSO2 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage WSO2 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step WSO2 Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 WSO2 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are meeting minutes captured and sent out after the meeting?
- Procurement Audit: Has the award included no items different from those contained in bid specifications?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
- Lessons Learned: How well prepared were you to receive WSO2 project deliverables?
- Source Selection Criteria: What should be considered when developing evaluation standards?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Padding is bad and contingencies are good. Whats the difference?
- Risk Audit: Is the number of people on the WSO2 project team adequate to do the job?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the results of quality assurance reviews provided to affected groups & individuals?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to formally recognize new WSO2 projects?
- Variance Analysis: Are all elements of indirect expense identified to overhead cost budgets of WSO2 projections?
Step-by-step and complete WSO2 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 WSO2 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 WSO2 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 WSO2 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 WSO2 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 WSO2 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 WSO2 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any WSO2 project with this in-depth WSO2 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose WSO2 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in WSO2 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make WSO2 investments work better.
This WSO2 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.