Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Watir Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Watir related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Watir specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Watir Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 805 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Watir improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 805 standard requirements:
- What should a proof of concept or pilot accomplish?
- Do we have past Watir Successes?
- Is long term and short term variability accounted for?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- Are documented procedures clear and easy to follow for the operators?
- Are high impact defects defined and identified in the stakeholder process?
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Watir agendas for the next 3 years?
- What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Watir product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- Do the problem and goal statements meet the SMART criteria (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound)?
- Are there Watir Models?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Watir book in PDF containing 805 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Watir self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Watir Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Watir areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Watir Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Watir projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Watir Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Watir project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: Will the Watir project requirements become approved in writing?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the Watir project Manager qualified and experienced in Watir project Management?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a work breakdown structure created to organize and to confirm the scope of each Watir project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Does the software engineering team have the right mix of skills?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its staffing profile is optimally aligned with the capability requirements implicit (or explicit) in its Strategic Plan?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Did the consultant work with local staff to develop local capacity?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization design processes to ensure others meet customer and others requirements?
- Procurement Management Plan: In which phase of the Acquisition Process Cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What is the past performance of the Watir project manager?
Step-by-step and complete Watir Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Watir project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Watir project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Watir project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Watir project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Watir project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Watir project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Watir project with this in-depth Watir Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Watir projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Watir and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Watir investments work better.
This Watir All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.