Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical WebSphere Commerce Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any WebSphere Commerce related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated WebSphere Commerce specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the WebSphere Commerce Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which WebSphere Commerce improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What is measured?
- Which WebSphere Commerce goals are the most important?
- What are the challenges?
- How does the WebSphere Commerce manager ensure against scope creep?
- What are the known security controls?
- Is key measure data collection planned and executed, process variation displayed and communicated and performance baselined?
- Have the problem and goal statements been updated to reflect the additional knowledge gained from the analyze phase?
- Is data collection planned and executed?
- How can you measure WebSphere Commerce in a systematic way?
- Does the WebSphere Commerce task fit the clients priorities?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the WebSphere Commerce book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your WebSphere Commerce self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the WebSphere Commerce Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which WebSphere Commerce areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough WebSphere Commerce Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage WebSphere Commerce projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step WebSphere Commerce Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 WebSphere Commerce project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are payment generated from computer programs reviewed by supervisory personnel prior to distribution?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its research programs are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Lessons Learned: What solutions or recommendations can you offer that would have improved some aspect of the WebSphere Commerce project?
- Risk Management Plan: Risks should be identified during which phase of WebSphere Commerce project management life cycle?
- Change Management Plan: How do you know the requirements you documented are the right ones?
- Scope Management Plan: Has adequate time for orientation & training of WebSphere Commerce project staff been provided for in relation to technical nature of the application and the experience levels of WebSphere Commerce project personnel?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Risks should be identified during which phase of WebSphere Commerce project management life cycle?
- Team Performance Assessment: How do you encourage members to learn from each other?
- Planning Process Group: Does the programme have follow-up mechanisms (to verify the quality of the products, punctuality of delivery, etc.) to measure progress in the achievement of the envisaged results?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to identify individuals authorized to make certain decisions?
Step-by-step and complete WebSphere Commerce Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 WebSphere Commerce project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 WebSphere Commerce project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 WebSphere Commerce project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 WebSphere Commerce project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 WebSphere Commerce project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 WebSphere Commerce project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any WebSphere Commerce project with this in-depth WebSphere Commerce Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose WebSphere Commerce projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in WebSphere Commerce and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make WebSphere Commerce investments work better.
This WebSphere Commerce All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.