Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Weightless Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Weightless related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Weightless specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Weightless Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 667 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Weightless improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 667 standard requirements:
- What process should we select for improvement?
- What do we stand for--and what are we against?
- Have new or revised work instructions resulted?
- How much does Weightless help?
- What is the Weightless sustainability risk?
- Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Weightless process?
- What would have to be true for the option on the table to be the best possible choice?
- What charts has the team used to display the components of variation in the process?
- What are the best opportunities for value improvement?
- Are we Assessing Weightless and Risk?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Weightless book in PDF containing 667 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Weightless self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Weightless Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Weightless areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Weightless Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Weightless projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Weightless Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Weightless project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Data Sheet: What do people affected think about the need for, and practicality of preventive measures?
- Schedule Management Plan: What tools and techniques will be used to estimate activity resources?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the task meet individual needs?
- Requirements Management Plan: Define the Help Desk model. Who will take full responsibility?
- Change Management Plan: How will the stakeholders share information and transfer knowledge?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Weightless project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have all involved Weightless project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Weightless project?
- Quality Metrics: Was the overall quality better or worse than previous products?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How are the local factors going to affect the absorption?
- Lessons Learned: Overall, how effective were the efforts to prepare you and your organization for the impact of the product/service of the Weightless project?
Step-by-step and complete Weightless Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Weightless project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Weightless project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Weightless project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Weightless project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Weightless project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Weightless project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Weightless project with this in-depth Weightless Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Weightless projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Weightless and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Weightless investments work better.
This Weightless All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.