Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Wholesale banking Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Wholesale banking related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Wholesale banking specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Wholesale banking Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 895 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Wholesale banking improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 895 standard requirements:
- Clients Environmental and Social Management System: Has the client developed an appropriately detailed ESMS, and does the client have the technical and organizational capacity to implement it?
- Scale and scope economies are often cited as one of the main reasons behind the current merger and acquisition wave in banking. But are scale and scope economies truly present?
- An issue of significant interest is whether there is indeed persistence in mutual fund performance; in other words, do some mutual fund managers have hot hands?
- Can you provide mortgage data (including total amount, average interest rate and remaining average life) for each of the single family bond issues outstanding?
- What conflicts of interest by financial fiduciaries should be prohibited because they lead to abuses of trust which impair confidence in the financial markets?
- Why Do Stocks That Switch from S&P/Barra Growth Index to S&P/Barra Value Index Start Correlating Less With the Former and More with the Latter?
- The mean yields on bank underwritings of industrial bonds and preferred stock differ significantly from that of investment-house underwriting?
- What are the major functions of a specialist on the NYSE and how does the specialist differ from the central market maker on other exchanges?
- When has it ever been remarkable for a market maker to make money most every day for taking risk at every price up and down the order book?
- When commercial banks make loans to firms and also underwrite securities, does this hamper or enhance role as certifiers of firm value?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Wholesale banking book in PDF containing 895 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Wholesale banking self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Wholesale banking Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Wholesale banking areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Wholesale banking Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Wholesale banking projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Wholesale banking Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Wholesale banking project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Are Wholesale banking project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Procurement Management Plan: In which phase of the Acquisition Process Cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Procurement Management Plan: Were sponsors and decision makers available when needed outside regularly scheduled meetings?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How can software assist in procuring goods and services?
- Procurement Audit: Is the performance of the procurement function/unit benchmarked with other procurement functions/units in the different stages of the procurement process?
- Quality Audit: How well do you think the organization engages with the outside community?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are updated Wholesale banking project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Wholesale banking project stage?
- Quality Management Plan: Are there processes in place to ensure internal consistency between the source code components?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What Cost Control Tool Do Many Experts Say is Crucial to Wholesale banking project Management?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the bases and rates for allocating costs from each indirect pool consistently applied?
Step-by-step and complete Wholesale banking Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Wholesale banking project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Wholesale banking project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Wholesale banking project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Wholesale banking project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Wholesale banking project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Wholesale banking project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Wholesale banking project with this in-depth Wholesale banking Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Wholesale banking projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Wholesale banking and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Wholesale banking investments work better.
This Wholesale banking All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.