Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Wi-Fi Alliance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Wi-Fi Alliance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Wi-Fi Alliance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Wi-Fi Alliance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Wi-Fi Alliance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What controls do we have in place to protect data?
- Is the Wi-Fi Alliance scope manageable?
- Are high impact defects defined and identified in the stakeholder process?
- What needs improvement?
- Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Wi-Fi Alliance forward?
- What is the risk?
- How likely is the current Wi-Fi Alliance plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- How will the process owner verify improvement in present and future sigma levels, process capabilities?
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Wi-Fi Alliance agendas for the next 3 years?
- What is the Wi-Fi Alliance sustainability risk?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Wi-Fi Alliance book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Wi-Fi Alliance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Wi-Fi Alliance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Wi-Fi Alliance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Wi-Fi Alliance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Wi-Fi Alliance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Wi-Fi Alliance Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Wi-Fi Alliance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the Wi-Fi Alliance project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Process Improvement Plan: Are there forms and procedures to collect and record the data?
- Lessons Learned: How efficient and effective were Wi-Fi Alliance project team meetings?
- Cost Management Plan: Contracting method Ð What contracting method is to be used for the contracts?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Team Performance Assessment: Does more radicalness mean more perceived benefits?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have stakeholder accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Risk Management Plan: Does the Wi-Fi Alliance project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
- Procurement Audit: Is an employee assigned to follow up at regular intervals on outstanding purchase orders over 30 days old?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do you think many information technology professionals have experience writing RFPs and evaluating proposals for information technology Wi-Fi Alliance projects?
Step-by-step and complete Wi-Fi Alliance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Wi-Fi Alliance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Wi-Fi Alliance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Wi-Fi Alliance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Wi-Fi Alliance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Wi-Fi Alliance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Wi-Fi Alliance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Wi-Fi Alliance project with this in-depth Wi-Fi Alliance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Wi-Fi Alliance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Wi-Fi Alliance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Wi-Fi Alliance investments work better.
This Wi-Fi Alliance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.