Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical WiGig Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any WiGig related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated WiGig specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the WiGig Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which WiGig improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What are our best practices for minimizing WiGig project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the WiGig project lifecycle?
- To whom do you add value?
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- Who should receive measurement reports ?
- Think about the people you identified for your WiGig project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- Is the team sponsored by a champion or stakeholder leader?
- What are the record-keeping requirements of WiGig activities?
- Which customers cant participate in our WiGig domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- Who else should we help?
- What trouble can we get into?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the WiGig book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your WiGig self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the WiGig Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which WiGig areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough WiGig Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage WiGig projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step WiGig Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 WiGig project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What entity leads the process, selects a potential restructuring option and develops the plan?
- Executing Process Group: Why should WiGig project managers strive to make their jobs look easy?
- Team Operating Agreement: What is your unique contribution to the organization?
- Project Charter: WiGig project Objective Statement: What must the WiGig project do?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
- Procurement Audit: Did the organization identify the full contract value and include options and provisions for renewals?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the detailed WiGig project plan identify individual responsibilities for the next 4Ð6 weeks?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members agree with the goals, their relative importance, and the ways in which their achievement will be measured?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the main types of contracts if you do decide to outsource?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are the WBS and organizational levels for application of the WiGig projected overhead costs identified?
Step-by-step and complete WiGig Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 WiGig project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 WiGig project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 WiGig project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 WiGig project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 WiGig project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 WiGig project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any WiGig project with this in-depth WiGig Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose WiGig projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in WiGig and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make WiGig investments work better.
This WiGig All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.