Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Workspace virtualization Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Workspace virtualization related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Workspace virtualization specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Workspace virtualization Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Workspace virtualization improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What defines Best in Class?
- Are improved process (should be) maps modified based on pilot data and analysis?
- Does the Workspace virtualization task fit the clients priorities?
- Are audit criteria, scope, frequency and methods defined?
- If you could go back in time five years, what decision would you make differently? What is your best guess as to what decision youre making today you might regret five years from now?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Workspace virtualization Experience, and Brand Value
- Teaches and consults on quality process improvement, project management, and accelerated Workspace virtualization techniques
- Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Workspace virtualization project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
- Are new and improved process (should be) maps developed?
- Is it possible to estimate the impact of unanticipated complexity such as wrong or failed assumptions, feedback, etc. on proposed reforms?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Workspace virtualization book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Workspace virtualization self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Workspace virtualization Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Workspace virtualization areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Workspace virtualization Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Workspace virtualization projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Workspace virtualization Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Workspace virtualization project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Are staff skills known and available for each task?
- Procurement Management Plan: Has a Quality Assurance Plan been developed for the Workspace virtualization project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are individual tasks of reasonable time effort (8Ð40 hours)?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Were sponsors and decision makers available when needed outside regularly scheduled meetings?
- Risk Register: Does the evidence highlight any areas to advance opportunities or foster good relations. If yes what steps will be taken?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Find an example of a contract for information technology services. Analyze the key features of the contract. What type of contract was used and why?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Will Workspace virtualization project success require up to date information at a moments notice?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Does the Workspace virtualization project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
- Scope Management Plan: Are funding resource estimates sufficiently detailed and documented for use in planning and tracking the Workspace virtualization project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are two suggestions for ensuring adequate change control on Workspace virtualization projects that involve outside contracts?
Step-by-step and complete Workspace virtualization Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Workspace virtualization project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Workspace virtualization project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Workspace virtualization project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Workspace virtualization project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Workspace virtualization project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Workspace virtualization project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Workspace virtualization project with this in-depth Workspace virtualization Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Workspace virtualization projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Workspace virtualization and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Workspace virtualization investments work better.
This Workspace virtualization All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.