Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical X3D Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any X3D related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated X3D specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the X3D Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 680 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which X3D improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 680 standard requirements:
- Is long term and short term variability accounted for?
- At what moment would you think; Will I get fired?
- Do we say no to customers for no reason?
- Do staff have the necessary skills to collect, analyze, and report data?
- What are the rules and assumptions my industry operates under? What if the opposite were true?
- What is your BATNA (best alternative to a negotiated agreement)?
- Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a X3D process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the X3D process available?
- Against what alternative is success being measured?
- Is there a limit on the number of users in X3D ?
- Who are the X3D improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the X3D book in PDF containing 680 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your X3D self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the X3D Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which X3D areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough X3D Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage X3D projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step X3D Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 X3D project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the X3D project have quality set of schedule BOEs?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the Steering Committee active in X3D project oversight?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there processes in place to ensure that all the terms and code concepts have been documented consistently?
- Source Selection Criteria: Are types/quantities of material, facilities appropriate?
- Project Scope Statement: Will the QA related information be reported regularly as part of the Status Reporting mechanisms?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the requirements for all items of overhead established by rational, traceable processes?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Who exerted influence that has positively affected or negatively impacted the X3D project?
- Source Selection Criteria: What does an evaluation address and what does a sample resemble?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How do risks change during the X3D projects life cycle?
- Milestone List: It is to be a narrative text providing the crucial aspects of your X3D project proposal answering what, who, how, when and where?
Step-by-step and complete X3D Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 X3D project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 X3D project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 X3D project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 X3D project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 X3D project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 X3D project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any X3D project with this in-depth X3D Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose X3D projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in X3D and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make X3D investments work better.
This X3D All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.