Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Z-Wave Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Z-Wave related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Z-Wave specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Z-Wave Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 674 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Z-Wave improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 674 standard requirements:
- What do we need to start doing?
- Is pilot data collected and analyzed?
- Who participated in the data collection for measurements?
- What do we stand for--and what are we against?
- How do we provide a safe environment -physically and emotionally?
- How do we accomplish our long range Z-Wave goals?
- How much does Z-Wave help?
- How do we engage the workforce, in addition to satisfying them?
- Do those selected for the Z-Wave team have a good general understanding of what Z-Wave is all about?
- Do the decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Z-Wave book in PDF containing 674 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Z-Wave self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Z-Wave Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Z-Wave areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Z-Wave Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Z-Wave projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Z-Wave Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Z-Wave project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Baseline: Have you identified skills that are missing from your team?
- Variance Analysis: Are indirect costs accumulated for comparison with the corresponding budgets?
- Quality Audit: Will the evidence likely be sufficient and appropriate?
- Communications Management Plan: Is there an important stakeholder who is actively opposed and will not receive messages?
- Project Schedule: What documents, if any, will the subcontractor provide (eg Z-Wave project schedule, quality plan etc)?
- Risk Management Plan: Was an original risk assessment/risk management plan completed?
- Project Schedule: To what degree is do you feel the entire team was committed to the Z-Wave project schedule?
- Quality Management Plan: Are best practices and metrics employed to identify issues, progress, performance, etc.?
- Team Directory: Who will report Z-Wave project status to all stakeholders?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the Z-Wave project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this Z-Wave project is needed?
Step-by-step and complete Z-Wave Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Z-Wave project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Z-Wave project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Z-Wave project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Z-Wave project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Z-Wave project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Z-Wave project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Z-Wave project with this in-depth Z-Wave Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Z-Wave projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Z-Wave and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Z-Wave investments work better.
This Z-Wave All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.