Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Ziff Davis Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Ziff Davis related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Ziff Davis specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Ziff Davis Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 678 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Ziff Davis improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 678 standard requirements:
- Are there any constraints (technical, political, cultural, or otherwise) that would inhibit certain solutions?
- How would one define Ziff Davis leadership?
- What stupid rule would we most like to kill?
- How is Knowledge Management Measured?
- Which customers cant participate in our market because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- Are there any disadvantages to implementing Ziff Davis? There might be some that are less obvious?
- What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Ziff Davis project?
- Are the measurements objective?
- How do we improve productivity?
- How do we know that any Ziff Davis analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Ziff Davis book in PDF containing 678 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Ziff Davis self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Ziff Davis Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Ziff Davis areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Ziff Davis Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Ziff Davis projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Ziff Davis Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Ziff Davis project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Operating Agreement: Are leadership responsibilities shared among team members (versus a single leader)?
- Procurement Audit: Have the funding arrangements been agreed where payments take place over several financial periods?
- Procurement Audit: Did the chosen procedure ensure fair competition and transparency?
- Risk Audit: Is all expenditure authorised through an identified process?
- Quality Metrics: Did the team meet the Ziff Davis project success criteria documented in the Quality Metrics Matrix?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is Ziff Davis project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Cost Baseline: Have the resources used by the Ziff Davis project been reassigned to other units or Ziff Davis projects?
- Risk Management Plan: Is there additional information that would make you more confident about your analysis?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are governance roles and responsibilities documented?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does a documented Ziff Davis project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
Step-by-step and complete Ziff Davis Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Ziff Davis project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Ziff Davis project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Ziff Davis project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Ziff Davis project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Ziff Davis project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Ziff Davis project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Ziff Davis project with this in-depth Ziff Davis Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Ziff Davis projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Ziff Davis and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Ziff Davis investments work better.
This Ziff Davis All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.