Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical A B testing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any A B testing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated A B testing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the A B testing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which A B testing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are there A B testing problems defined?
- Have all of the relationships been defined properly?
- What were the underlying assumptions on the cost-benefit analysis?
- Is the performance gap determined?
- Who is the A B testing process owner?
- Are you satisfied with your current role? If not, what is missing from it?
- How did the A B testing manager receive input to the development of a A B testing improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
- What are our needs in relation to A B testing skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
- Who defines the rules in relation to any given issue?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the A B testing book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your A B testing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the A B testing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which A B testing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough A B testing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage A B testing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step A B testing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 A B testing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: How do you know what, specifically, is required of you in your work?
- Source Selection Criteria: How do you ensure an integrated assessment of proposals?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What is the stakeholders power and status in relation to the A B testing project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What will be the environmental impact of the A B testing project?
- Procurement Audit: Are there authorizations on file to support all deductions from payroll checks?
- Procurement Management Plan: What is the last item a A B testing project manager must do to finalize A B testing project close-out?
- WBS Dictionary: Are indirect costs charged to the appropriate indirect pools and incurring organization?
- Risk Audit: What compliance systems do you have in place to address quality, errors, and outcomes?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams purpose contain themes that are particularly meaningful and memorable?
- Procurement Audit: Was the formal review of requests to participate or evaluation of bids correctly undertaken?
Step-by-step and complete A B testing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 A B testing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 A B testing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 A B testing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 A B testing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 A B testing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 A B testing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any A B testing project with this in-depth A B testing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose A B testing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in A B testing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make A B testing investments work better.
This A B testing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.