Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical A Change of Pace Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any A Change of Pace related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated A Change of Pace specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the A Change of Pace Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which A Change of Pace improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What are the basics of A Change of Pace fraud?
- Who are the people involved in developing and implementing A Change of Pace?
- How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of A Change of Pace into the services that we provide?
- Who will manage the integration of tools?
- How does the team improve its work?
- How significant is the improvement in the eyes of the end user?
- Where is the data coming from to measure compliance?
- Do several people in different organizational units assist with the A Change of Pace process?
- Schedule -can it be done in the given time?
- How will you know that the A Change of Pace project has been successful?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the A Change of Pace book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your A Change of Pace self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the A Change of Pace Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which A Change of Pace areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough A Change of Pace Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage A Change of Pace projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step A Change of Pace Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 A Change of Pace project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Was the length of original and recurrent contracts less than 3 years?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor A Change of Pace project risks?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are team building activities completed to improve team performance?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there cosmetic errors that hinder readability and comprehension?
- Lessons Learned: What was helpful to know when planning the deployment?
- Project Schedule: Your A Change of Pace project management plan results in a A Change of Pace project schedule that is too long. If the A Change of Pace project network diagram cannot change but you have extra personnel resources, what is the BEST thing to do?
- Procurement Audit: Are known obligations, such as salaries and contracts, encumbered at the beginning of the year?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Purpose: Toward what end is the evaluation being conducted?
- WBS Dictionary: Contemplated overhead expenditure for each period based on the best information currently available?
- Cost Baseline: Have you identified skills that are missing from your team?
Step-by-step and complete A Change of Pace Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 A Change of Pace project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 A Change of Pace project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 A Change of Pace project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 A Change of Pace project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 A Change of Pace project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 A Change of Pace project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any A Change of Pace project with this in-depth A Change of Pace Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose A Change of Pace projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in A Change of Pace and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make A Change of Pace investments work better.
This A Change of Pace All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.