Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Absolute risk reduction Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Absolute risk reduction related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Absolute risk reduction specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Absolute risk reduction Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 695 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Absolute risk reduction improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 695 standard requirements:
- Does the Absolute risk reduction performance meet the customers requirements?
- At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Absolute risk reduction is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
- In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice in our category in our favor, as Method introduced style and design to cleaning and Virgin America returned glamor to flying?
- What are the Essentials of Internal Absolute risk reduction Management?
- Were lessons learned captured and communicated?
- What conclusions were drawn from the teams data collection and analysis? How did the team reach these conclusions?
- What quality tools were useful in the control phase?
- Who uses our product in ways we never expected?
- What other areas of the group might benefit from the Absolute risk reduction teams improvements, knowledge, and learning?
- A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Absolute risk reduction models, tools and techniques are necessary?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Absolute risk reduction book in PDF containing 695 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Absolute risk reduction self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Absolute risk reduction Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Absolute risk reduction areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Absolute risk reduction Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Absolute risk reduction projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Absolute risk reduction Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Absolute risk reduction project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a requirements change management processes in place?
- Quality Audit: Are measuring and test equipment that have been placed out of service suitably identified and excluded from use in any device reconditioning operation?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is training acquired to enhance the skills, knowledge and capabilities of the Absolute risk reduction project team?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Who is responsible for implementation activities and where will the functions, roles and responsibilities be defined?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Absolute risk reduction project management strategy been established?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are internal Absolute risk reduction project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Procurement Audit: Who is verifying the performance of the contract and approving payments?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Which functions, departments, and activities of the organization are going to be affected?
- Activity List: What is the total time required to complete the Absolute risk reduction project if no delays occur?
Step-by-step and complete Absolute risk reduction Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Absolute risk reduction project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Absolute risk reduction project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Absolute risk reduction project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Absolute risk reduction project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Absolute risk reduction project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Absolute risk reduction project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Absolute risk reduction project with this in-depth Absolute risk reduction Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Absolute risk reduction projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Absolute risk reduction and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Absolute risk reduction investments work better.
This Absolute risk reduction All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.