Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Accelerated Mobile Pages Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Accelerated Mobile Pages related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Accelerated Mobile Pages specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Accelerated Mobile Pages Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Accelerated Mobile Pages improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What management system can we use to leverage the Accelerated Mobile Pages experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- In retrospect, of the projects that we pulled the plug on, what percent do we wish had been allowed to keep going, and what percent do we wish had ended earlier?
- Measure, Monitor and Predict Accelerated Mobile Pages Activities to Optimize Operations and Profitably, and Enhance Outcomes
- Are new benefits received and understood?
- What is the recommended frequency of auditing?
- How do we go about Securing Accelerated Mobile Pages?
- What did the team gain from developing a sub-process map?
- What is the purpose of Accelerated Mobile Pages in relation to the mission?
- Who have we, as a company, historically been when weve been at our best?
- What is the implementation plan?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Accelerated Mobile Pages book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Accelerated Mobile Pages self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Accelerated Mobile Pages Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Accelerated Mobile Pages areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Accelerated Mobile Pages Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Accelerated Mobile Pages projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Accelerated Mobile Pages Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Accelerated Mobile Pages project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its relationship with its (past) staff is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the Accelerated Mobile Pages project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is the level of experience available with the organization?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
- Requirements Management Plan: How will you develop the schedule of requirements activities?
- Procurement Audit: Do buyers obtain price quotations or bids from two or more suppliers on significant purchases if catalog or advertised prices are not available?
- Formal Acceptance: How does your team plan to obtain formal acceptance on your Accelerated Mobile Pages project?
- Change Request: How does a team identify the discrete elements of a configuration?
- Initiating Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the Accelerated Mobile Pages project?
- Risk Management Plan: Risk Categories: What are the main categories of risks that should be addressed on this Accelerated Mobile Pages project?
Step-by-step and complete Accelerated Mobile Pages Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Accelerated Mobile Pages project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Accelerated Mobile Pages project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Accelerated Mobile Pages project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Accelerated Mobile Pages project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Accelerated Mobile Pages project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Accelerated Mobile Pages project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Accelerated Mobile Pages project with this in-depth Accelerated Mobile Pages Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Accelerated Mobile Pages projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Accelerated Mobile Pages and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Accelerated Mobile Pages investments work better.
This Accelerated Mobile Pages All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.