Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Accelerating change Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Accelerating change related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Accelerating change specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Accelerating change Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Accelerating change improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Have specific policy objectives been defined?
- Are the criteria for selecting recommendations stated?
- Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the Accelerating change team, Accelerating change itself?
- When conducting a business process reengineering study, what should we look for when trying to identify business processes to change?
- How likely is it that a customer would recommend our company to a friend or colleague?
- Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Accelerating change is underway?
- Have the customer needs been translated into specific, measurable requirements? How?
- What went well, what should change, what can improve?
- Does Accelerating change systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- Are pertinent alerts monitored, analyzed and distributed to appropriate personnel?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Accelerating change book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Accelerating change self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Accelerating change Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Accelerating change areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Accelerating change Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Accelerating change projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Accelerating change Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Accelerating change project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is there additional information that would make you more confident about your analysis?
- Decision Log: Do strategies and tactics aimed at less than full control reduce the costs of management or simply shift the cost burden?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are updated Accelerating change project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Accelerating change project stage?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are there any drawbacks to using a responsibility assignment matrix?
- Procurement Audit: Are contract changes after awarding properly justified and executed?
- Quality Audit: Is there a risk that information provided by management may not always be reliable?
- Variance Analysis: What is the incurrence of actual indirect costs in excess of budgets, by element of expense?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there processes in place to ensure that all the terms and code concepts have been documented consistently?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What is the Accelerating change projects sustainability strategy that will ensure Accelerating change project results will endure or be sustained?
- Risk Management Plan: Are certain activities taking a long time to complete?
Step-by-step and complete Accelerating change Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Accelerating change project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Accelerating change project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Accelerating change project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Accelerating change project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Accelerating change project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Accelerating change project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Accelerating change project with this in-depth Accelerating change Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Accelerating change projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Accelerating change and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Accelerating change investments work better.
This Accelerating change All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.