Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Accelerator (software) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Accelerator (software) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Accelerator (software) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Accelerator (software) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 654 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Accelerator (software) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 654 standard requirements:
- Is there a control plan in place for sustaining improvements (short and long-term)?
- Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Accelerator (software)?
- What current systems have to be understood and/or changed?
- How will we know that a change is improvement?
- Teaches and consults on quality process improvement, project management, and accelerated Accelerator (software) techniques
- Are key measures identified and agreed upon?
- Which Accelerator (software) goals are the most important?
- Is Accelerator (software) linked to key stakeholder goals and objectives?
- How do we Lead with Accelerator (software) in Mind?
- Who will use it?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Accelerator (software) book in PDF containing 654 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Accelerator (software) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Accelerator (software) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Accelerator (software) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Accelerator (software) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Accelerator (software) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Accelerator (software) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Accelerator (software) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: User: Who wants the information and what are they interested in?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its quality of teaching is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Has a Quality Assurance Plan been developed for the Accelerator (software) project?
- Team Operating Agreement: Confidentiality: How will confidential information be handled?
- Quality Metrics: What approved evidence based screening tools can be used?
- Scope Management Plan: What problem is being solved by delivering this Accelerator (software) project?
- Project Scope Statement: Have you been able to thoroughly document the Accelerator (software) projects assumptions and constraints?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is a PMO (Accelerator (software) project Management Office) in place and does it provide oversight to the Accelerator (software) project?
- Procurement Audit: Are there any complaints of the suppliers and/or end-users?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there a requirements change management processes in place?
Step-by-step and complete Accelerator (software) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Accelerator (software) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Accelerator (software) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Accelerator (software) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Accelerator (software) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Accelerator (software) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Accelerator (software) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Accelerator (software) project with this in-depth Accelerator (software) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Accelerator (software) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Accelerator (software) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Accelerator (software) investments work better.
This Accelerator (software) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.