- Acceptance Test Toolkit: best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Acceptance Test Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Acceptance Test related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Acceptance Test specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Acceptance Test Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 687 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Acceptance Test improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 687 standard requirements:
- Are Acceptance Tests specified by the customer and analyst to test that the overall system is functioning as required (Do developers build the right system?
- Are there policies, procedures, and practices in place that address unit, system, integration, and acceptance testing for all new or modified systems?
- Are software Quality Assurance tests a part of the general hardware acceptance test on the customers machine before it leaves the factory?
- If penetration testing is performed after acceptance testing and security flaws are found, is the vendor obligated to fix the flaws?
- Would the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for any of the deliverables involve engaging the Interface partners for end to end testing?
- A sprint is time-boxed. Acceptance testing is very difficult to time-box. What if time runs out and you still have a critical bug?
- Is there a thorough and documented testing plan that includes system, integration and user acceptance testing?
- How many business days of User Acceptance Testing do we expect to perform for this application?
- Acceptance testing -how well does the software work in the user s environment?
- Acceptance testing -how well does the software work in the user s environment?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Acceptance Test book in PDF containing 687 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Acceptance Test self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Acceptance Test Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Acceptance Test areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Acceptance Test Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Acceptance Test projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Acceptance Test Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Acceptance Test project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Is budgeted cost for work performed calculated in a manner consistent with the way work is planned?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Will the new application negatively affect the current IT infrastructure?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Is feedback clearly communicated and non-judgmental?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Acceptance Test project baseline?
- Schedule Management Plan: Which status reports are received per the Acceptance Test project Plan?
- Risk Audit: Are procedures in place to ensure the security of staff and information and compliance with privacy legislation if applicable?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Has a structured approach been used to break work effort into manageable components (WBS)?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Do the stakeholders goals and expectations support or conflict with the Acceptance Test project goals?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Does the Acceptance Test project provide innovative ways for stakeholders to overcome obstacles or deliver better outcomes?
Step-by-step and complete Acceptance Test Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Acceptance Test project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Acceptance Test project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Acceptance Test project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Acceptance Test project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Acceptance Test project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Acceptance Test project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Acceptance Test project with this in-depth Acceptance Test Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Acceptance Test projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Acceptance Test and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Acceptance Test investments work better.
This Acceptance Test All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.