Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Access Grid Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Access Grid related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Access Grid specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Access Grid Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Access Grid improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- To what extent does management recognize Access Grid as a tool to increase the results?
- What do we do when new problems arise?
- What are the record-keeping requirements of Access Grid activities?
- What did the team gain from developing a sub-process map?
- What does your signature ensure?
- Is it clearly defined in and to your organization what you do?
- Does the Access Grid task fit the clients priorities?
- Do we combine technical expertise with business knowledge and Access Grid Key topics include lifecycles, development approaches, requirements and how to make a business case?
- Is there a Access Grid management charter, including stakeholder case, problem and goal statements, scope, milestones, roles and responsibilities, communication plan?
- Who Uses What?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Access Grid book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Access Grid self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Access Grid Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Access Grid areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Access Grid Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Access Grid projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Access Grid Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Access Grid project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Was the chosen procedure the most efficient and effective for the performance of the contract?
- Executing Process Group: How does Access Grid project management relate to other disciplines?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How do risks change during the Access Grid projects life cycle?
- WBS Dictionary: Are data elements (BCWS, BCWP, and ACWP) progressively summarized from the detail level to the contract level through the CWBS?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree can all members engage in open and interactive discussions?
- Procurement Audit: Are the right skills, experiences and competencies present in the acquisition workgroup and are the necessary outside specialists involved in part of the process?
- Scope Management Plan: Organizational unit (e.g., department, team, or person) who will accept responsibility for satisfactory completion of the item?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are Access Grid project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent do the intervention objectives and strategies of the Access Grid project respond to the organizations plans?
- Project Schedule: It allows the Access Grid project to be delivered on schedule. How Do you Use Schedules?
Step-by-step and complete Access Grid Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Access Grid project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Access Grid project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Access Grid project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Access Grid project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Access Grid project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Access Grid project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Access Grid project with this in-depth Access Grid Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Access Grid projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Access Grid and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Access Grid investments work better.
This Access Grid All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.