- Access point Toolkit: best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Access point Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Access point related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Access point specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Access point Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 940 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Access point improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 940 standard requirements:
- Are all router, switches, wireless access points, and firewall configurations secured and do they conform to documented security standards?
- How do you calculate baseline data for a clinical or financial measure if you are a satellite applicant or current health center program look alike?
- Is an inventory of authorized wireless access points maintained and a business justification documented for all authorized wireless access points?
- If wireless technology is used, do you restrict access to wireless access points, wireless gateways, and wireless handheld devices?
- Are the firewall, router, wireless access points, and authentication server logs regularly reviewed for unauthorized traffic?
- Do you perform background checks on all employees with access to sensitive data, areas, or access points?
- Pertaining to wireless access point analysis; what is its looking for here?
- Does the organization regularly review access point logs?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Access point book in PDF containing 940 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Access point self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Access point Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Access point areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Access point Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Access point projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Access point Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Access point project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guiding principles for developing an evaluation report?
- Cost Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Access point project?
- Milestone List: Can you derive how soon can the whole Access point project finish?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you create a self-sustaining capacity for a collaborative culture?
- Change Management Plan: Have the business unit contacts been briefed by the Access point project team?
- Procurement Audit: Was all the key documentation given to the contracting authority?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are crucial elements of successful Access point project plan execution?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a contract developed which obligates the seller and the buyer?
- Project Management Plan: Is there an incremental analysis/cost effectiveness analysis of proposed mitigation features based on an approved method and using an accepted model?
- WBS Dictionary: Are authorized changes being incorporated in a timely manner?
Step-by-step and complete Access point Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Access point project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Access point project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Access point project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Access point project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Access point project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Access point project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Access point project with this in-depth Access point Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Access point projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Access point and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Access point investments work better.
This Access point All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.