Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Access stratum Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Access stratum related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Access stratum specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Access stratum Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Access stratum improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How do we Identify specific Access stratum investment and emerging trends?
- Are the units of measure consistent?
- Is Access stratum Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
- How often are the team meetings?
- How do our controls stack up?
- How do you assess your Access stratum workforce capability and capacity needs, including skills, competencies, and staffing levels?
- If there were zero limitations, what would we do differently?
- How can we best use all of our knowledge repositories to enhance learning and sharing?
- Are controls in place and consistently applied?
- Is a fully trained team formed, supported, and committed to work on the Access stratum improvements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Access stratum book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Access stratum self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Access stratum Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Access stratum areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Access stratum Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Access stratum projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Access stratum Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Access stratum project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the levels of understanding of the future users of the outcome/results of this Access stratum project?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: How does the Access stratum project involve consultations or collaboration with other organizations?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are Vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Formal Acceptance: Is formal acceptance of the Access stratum project product documented and distributed?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are post milestone Access stratum project reviews (PMPR) conducted with the organization at least once a year?
- Change Management Plan: Are there resource implications for your communications strategy?
- Quality Management Plan: How effectively was the Quality Management Plan applied during Access stratum project Execution?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Concern: where are you limited or have no authority, where you cant influence?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is work progressively subdivided into detailed work packages as requirements are defined?
- Procurement Audit: Did the organization calculate the contract value accurately?
Step-by-step and complete Access stratum Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Access stratum project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Access stratum project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Access stratum project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Access stratum project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Access stratum project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Access stratum project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Access stratum project with this in-depth Access stratum Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Access stratum projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Access stratum and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Access stratum investments work better.
This Access stratum All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.