Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Accidents Happen Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Accidents Happen related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Accidents Happen specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Accidents Happen Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Accidents Happen improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are you satisfied with your current role? If not, what is missing from it?
- How was the as is process map developed, reviewed, verified and validated?
- Who will manage the integration of tools?
- If our company went out of business tomorrow, would anyone who doesnt get a paycheck here care?
- In a project to restructure Accidents Happen outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
- Who will be in control?
- How will you measure your Accidents Happen effectiveness?
- Do you see more potential in people than they do in themselves?
- Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the Accidents Happen team, Accidents Happen itself?
- Are we paying enough attention to the partners our company depends on to succeed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Accidents Happen book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Accidents Happen self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Accidents Happen Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Accidents Happen areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Accidents Happen Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Accidents Happen projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Accidents Happen Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Accidents Happen project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Were calculations used in evaluation adequate and correct?
- Milestone List: What would happen if a delivery of material was one week late?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Who is best positioned to know and assist in identifying such factors?
- Source Selection Criteria: How much weight should be placed on past performance information?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How many potential communications channels exist on the Accidents Happen project?
- Procurement Audit: When performance conditions were detailed in the tender documentation, did the contracting authority verify if the tenders received met those requirements?
- Lessons Learned: Was the Accidents Happen project manager sufficiently experienced, skilled, trained, supported?
- Procurement Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Accidents Happen project risks at various Accidents Happen project stages?
- Cost Management Plan: Is Accidents Happen project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Project Charter: Environmental Stewardship and Sustainability Considerations: What is the process that will be used to ensure compliance with the Environmental Stewardship Policy?
Step-by-step and complete Accidents Happen Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Accidents Happen project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Accidents Happen project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Accidents Happen project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Accidents Happen project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Accidents Happen project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Accidents Happen project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Accidents Happen project with this in-depth Accidents Happen Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Accidents Happen projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Accidents Happen and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Accidents Happen investments work better.
This Accidents Happen All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.